Is a body for architecture and the architecture profession maintained in the UK. It provides a directory of chartered practice which seeks to demonstrate benefit to the society and promote excellence in the profession. In order to qualify as a ‘Chartered Practice’, each separate office within a practice which wishes to register must supply evidence of its compliance with the certain criteria.
It adopts the following strategy
- demonstrate the benefits of good architecture
- promote and enhance the benefits
- facilitate the delivery of good architecture
- provide high-quality support services
- develop the capability to deliver the strategy