Maximizing the business value of your enterprise data
Improve your corporate memory with BluEnt’s Data Warehousing and Integration. The 21st century has brought about an advent of the free-flow of data. This can be both exciting and daunting for any business. Data warehousing and integration is designed to optimize query, analysis and reporting performance. Today’s data integration technologies have brought significant efficiency to building, maintaining and enhancing the data warehouse. These technologies allow organizations to access all of their fragmented data, create an integrated view of their core information assets and easily leverage these assets across the enterprise in order to drive business operations.
BluEnt’s solutions help in solving issues such as poor data quality, inconsistencies in the structure of data and inadequate data governance. As a result, the days of the over-budget, under-performing data warehouse are over. With targeted recommendations for fulfilling your data needs, the BluEnt data warehousing and data integration solutions can help you unlock the full value of data warehousing and integration.
Data warehousing solutions are often expensive and risky because:
- Access and understanding of older and legacy systems require special skill sets;
- Ever growing volumes of data and demand for real-time data feeds
- Complexity of changing business requirements, source data systems, and reporting hierarchies;
- Inability to deliver access to data warehouses for large communities of users;
- Slow or poor adoption due to little confidence in the data
BluEnt data warehousing and data integration solutions offer the following advantages:
- Minimizes risk of reducing project scope as a result of cost overruns;
- Improves data consistency across systems, processes and organizations;
- Improves the efficiency of accessing, managing and delivering information throughout your organization; and
- Architects and implements end-to-end solutions that satisfy your business intelligence needs.